Friday, May 30, 2008

Reset total update

Ok so the hubby has had ALL week off from work and we just spent the last two days at Disneyland, so I haven't posted the final update. Well I went down to 166.6 and I was very happy with that. I finished strong and weird enough my sugar cravings were gone. I have no desire for tons of sugar like I used to. So overall it was super hard and a total success. I think it would have been easier to do the reset during the week mon-fri and have the hubby do it with me would have helped A LOT. So did I gain the weight back, I did gain like 1.5 pounds back but so far everything else has stayed off. We will see what happens when I weigh myself in the morning after 2 days of Disneyland food. Ekkk. But I am still committed to changing my life style and hoping to get this weight off for good. So in order to help me in that I will continue to post my weigh in weight on Wednesdays and you can see how I do. Hope you all had a blessed week, I know I did. I LOVE spending time with the hubby!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh what fun! So jealous... my husband is off with our church group camping for 3 days :(

Youthleadergina said...

Dieting at Disneyland should be against the law huh? I love eating at Disneyland. I am proud of you for trying a new diet.