Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New Lifestyle with Ussana RESET

OK so here we go yesterday I got my RESET program and I am now on a journey to a new and healthy me. You start with the 5 day RESET and this is a cleanse that will jump start you to losing weight and helps you lose your cravings. So I will be drinking 3 shakes a day and having 2 bars as snacks. I can also have 2 servings of fruits and veggies and that is it for the next 5 days. Afterward you can still replace 1-2 meals a day with shakes and eat a low-glycemic diet.

So I am going to be super brave right now and post my weight today it is 173 EKKKK. I was down to 166 but I have been really bad the past 3 weeks hence the RESET. So I am going to post my weight lose journey and journal my progress. Please don't judge me for my weight. That is not something I share with anyone so keep kind thoughts about me!! I know I am paranoid but hey I am being real.

I know a lot of you are wanting me to do this first so you can see if it works but in the meantime if you want to know anymore about it you can either call or email me or check out the best independent sales person EVER at http://www.jenniferpalmer.usana.com/mystory_en.cfm
I love you Jen!!! She has been super supportive and non pushy so check it out and we can RESET together!!

1 comment:

Jaimey said...

So wish I could RESET! This darn baby ruined everything, I was supposed to get my pre-preg weight back (145) but alas, I am doomed to get fat-pregnant from my 20 lbs heavier than that 16 months post baby body. Sigh. Good luck!