Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 3 & 4 Update

Sorry it's been a busy week and today is MY LAST DAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!
So how did day 3 and 4 go?? Well day 3 went good, it was hard but my hubby was super supportive. We went to the mall since we had to get some stuff for a wedding that Kylee and Blake were in on Saturday and we ate at the mall (well they ate at the mall) and I didn't bring any stuff with me, not even water so that was hard but I made it. I knew that having such a large weight loss the first and second day wasn't going to keep up so I expected that I hadn't lost much weight since then, I am down to 167.2 this morning. So it's confession time, what happened on day 4? Well Mike and I had no kids the whole day and they spent the night at PaPa and grammies. Soooo our "thing" is going out to eat well I caved and we went to Elephant Bar and I had a salad, it was a good healthy salad not one of those ones with tons of dressing and cheese and stuff but that's what I did. But that's all that I had and I am going to finish strong today!! I feel really good and I am excited to continue making healthier choices. So at the end of Day 4 I have lost a total of 5.8 pounds which I think is great!!! I really wanted to be at 165 at the end so we will see what happens today!! I only have a baby shower, a birthday party and a BBQ to go to!! YIKES!! Be praying that I remain strong!! Since I blew it yesterday I probably will NOT cheat today. Anyway I love it and at another BBQ that we went to last night it was great to hear people asking me if I was losing weight!! What a great feeling!!

No comments: