Sunday, May 11, 2008

BLOG and life funk...

So I have been in a funk lately and it started with me losing a BIG client with my business then my Dad found out that he had a blockage in his heart that he had to have surgery to fix, so things have just been weird for me. So this week I am starting up my normal routines again and getting out of my funk. I am going to be back into my blogging habits and keeping in better touch. It's pretty crazy how someone close to you going through a difficult thing like heart issues can really make you look differently at life. I think I need to start taking better care of myself and cherishing the moments with family and friends.

So just to keep you up to date my dad is doing better and he had his procedure on Thursday last week. It was really hard for me to see my dad is a helpless state. I am daddy's little girl and it was odd for me to see him not invincible. But things are good now and hopefully will stay that way.

I am still in a bit of a funk with my business so hopefully things will turn around and I am not going to stress about it.

So thanks for everyone's help and support through this difficult time. Can't wait for things to be normal again!!

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

ooooh. I am always a phone call, short drive or text away! I am thankful for your friendship and totally understand the funk thing.