Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 1 update

So here is my update after day one. Day one was easy all day till dinner time and that is when I wanted to eat, so that was when I had some carrots and grapes. I realized how much I snack when I make the kids their lunches and dinner, since it was really hard for me to not have some gold fish or a bit of their sandwich. But after all that I made it and I lost 3 pounds I am down to 169.8 so that really motivated me to keep going strong. The shakes are all good but the strawberry one is hard for me to swallow so I am going to try and blend a banana with it today but the chocolate and vanilla are actually really good, I am surprised. Today I am going to Jazzercise and I am going to take it slow they do say to exercise about 30 min a day so I am going to do low impact today in the back row. Check back tomorrow to see how it goes!!

No comments: