Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Friends

So I was thinking last night at just how much I love my friends, new and old. I have made a lot of new friends this last year through random things like Jazzercise, Homemade Gourmet, and Super Play and through other people. It's just amazing how the Lord brings people into your life and they turn out to enrich your life. So I just wanted to say thank you to all my amazing friends...you know who you are!! My circle of friends has widened this past year to new areas and I think it's cool when you meet other people in random places and then they begin to influence your life for the better, I am just feeling grateful this morning so thanks!!!

3 comments:

Heidi Kruger said...

I know you MUST be thinking of me!!!! :)
Love reading your blog and you are always fun to be around. Loved this post. Life Is Good Girlfriend and we are all so lucky! Hugs!

Jaimey said...

I am glad I can count myself in that crowd still! I am very thankful that I still have you in my life. Hope the biz gets a bigger client and Dad recovers quickly! Take care!

Youthleadergina said...

AND ME!!! sorry we missed the bday. We were all set to have an obligatory day with my family for a post mothers day get to gether. And in classic lameness cancelled because "our dog is sick" and I went just hid in my cave and took a nap instead. Because...well its a LONG story and it's been a LONG weekend. But you ARE an AMAZING friend and I am thankful for you!!!!!