Friday, April 4, 2008

No one is safe...

So I woke up this morning to a wonderful morning and told Blake to go get dressed and he says that he can't because he is "itchy". Well he raises his shirt to show me a wonderful surprise.



He's got chicken pox, just because you have had the vaccine doesn't mean anything.


So then Kylee lifts up her shirt and she only has 4 so not too bad and hers look like they are already healing, which makes us wonder if she had them first. So anyway, looks like I am home bound for the next week. So maybe I will be able to BLOG a lot!!


Ok so here is my new toy,

I am very excited because the Brown family is going "mobile". We are getting rid of our desktop computer (BTW we are selling it if interested) which is in perfect condition but thought it would be nice for my business if I can have business access anywhere. So I have been busy getting everything switched over to the laptop, so that's why my creative BLOG has taken a few days off. Anyway, it's been fun starting fresh.




And for the finally update............ we have decided to home school Blake, I know I know, this is a big deal and we are very excited about it!! He will start in the fall at Classical Academy which is a public school for home school kids. You just need to talk to me about it. He will still get to go to class and have friends but on most days we will have school from home. If interested check out the web site at www.classicalacademy.com
Ok I think that's about it for the updates, love ya all and be praying that the Chicken Pox don't get worse than they are, he has a super mild case!!