Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here is the update on the pox...

The picture doesn't give those boogers any justice!!

Well it's been 7 days now, the longest 7 days in mommy history. The pox were getting better and then like 5 more showed up, how does that happen. At first we were not convinved that they were "the pox" but now we are convinced since he got some more. Thank God Luke hasn't gotten them yet. Kylee's are completely gone and she only had like 8 on her tummy and they went away pretty fast. So I guess I am just getting a taste of what it's going to be like home schooling Blake is going to do great I have been working with him while he's been gone from school and I have to pull him away from his work. It's so cute!! Anyway, my life has revolved around home lately and I am getting some things done but I miss the option to leave. I miss my friends and the park and playdates. Oh well it's only for a time.

I am VERY excited to go to the Pink Pineapple on Friday but these stupid chicken pox wont allow me to get out early so I will see everyone there at 6 (Mike is getting home a little early from work). I can't wait!!!!! Ok well that's all for now talk to you soon!!

No comments: