Friday, April 11, 2008

I am sooo lucky...


I am so lucky to have wonderful grandparents for my kiddo's. Yesterday the hubby and I were in DIRE NEED of a date night and they happily said that they would watch the kids. We were planning around 5 to go out but at 2 my Dad and Gloria show up at the house wanting to take them early. "what you actually want my kids early?" so I had a nice 2 hours to myself (well Luke stayed and took a nap) to get all of our crappy bills in order. So thank you Lord for blessing me with such wonderful Grandparents for my kids.

BTW Mike and I had a blessed time at the Brigintine (where we got married) and then went on saw 21, which rocked. TGFGC!! (Thank God for Gift Certificates)

2 comments:

Jaimey said...

Your dad looks exactly the same! Tell him he ages well. :) ~J

Youthleadergina said...

oooh and funny I just got a GC (from the mom's group I did a talk for) to the Brigantine for like 70 bucks. Can't wait to use it!