Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mom Moment

So this is one of those "Mom Moments" where you really should take care of your child and get them out of whatever trouble they are in instead of running to get the camera.

Well that is what happened this morning. I was trying to figure out why we didn't have cable and then I hear the kids telling me that I had to get Luke. Well I kinda ignore them because whatever he has done sure isn't that bad as not having Internet and mommy is BUSY (the story of their life). So I go about my business with the older kids tattling in the background. I get up to get my coffee since that is more important at this very moment and take a look over at the fireplace where all the tattling has come about and this is what I see...


Yep that's right he closed himself inside the fireplace. He was having a blast!!


Yep so being the scrapbooker that I am what do I say to myself? Quick grab the camera what a cute page this would make!!! I know my parents would be proud that I allowed my baby to play in the fireplace 4 minutes longer just to get that perfect picture for that perfect page. It better be good, since now Luke thinks it's fun and cute!! He has already been in the fireplace 2 other times this morning now that mom laughs and gets the camera, OOPS!!!
Oh well, at least his scrapbook page will be cute!!

1 comment:

Jaimey said...

And the Mom Of The Day Award goes tooooo! Heather B!!! LOL ~J