Monday, February 25, 2008

A woman that is Thriving...




So I went to an amazing womens retreat THRIVE the weekend before last and it changed my life. I went there searching for something and longing for my God to reveal himself to me and WOW did He come through. I have not been this fullfilled in a while, I am so grateful for serving a God that forgives and brings restoration. I went up to Murrieta Hot Springs with an emptiness that no matter what I seemed to do and no matter what self evaluation thing I was doing was not filling it. I needed something bigger than myself. I will never forget this expienece. I have also realized my true friends in my life and how deeply each one of them have touched my life. The Lord has brought some amazing women into my life, for that I am very grateful. I have come back a better person with a new joy in my life, thank you Lord for meeting me where I was. You are an amazing God!!

I am so glad to say that Luke is completely better now!! And it seems like I am getting better too (when I was on the retreat I got very sick)so today was the forst day that things seemed to be getting a little back to normal!!

I have so much JOY in my life right now and my kids are such amazing treasures in my life!! They fill my heart till it's overflowing!!

OK I am done now!!

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

Sounds awesome! I am going to a one day reflective retreat next week called "Making space for God in your busy life: and hoping for the same nourishment. I am going ALONE so I am a bit nervous about that.