Monday, February 4, 2008

Poor Luke...


So yesterday we take Luke into the doctors after a long day of odd symptoms including his feet and legs turning blue and a 104 temp, and lots of other weird things which almost made Kaiser take Luke to the hospital. So we go to the doctors later taht day and they check him out and he didn't have an ear infection and his throught looked clear, so they order a chest x-ray and he has pnemonia. Can you believe this little baby that has been sick so much has pnemonia!!! Anyway, so they gave him and antibiotic and he is doing a little better today.

On the brighter side this weekend I was able to go up to Anaheim for an amazing Stampin Up! conference, I got so many amazing ideas and I got some time to stamp. I went with the other demo's around our area and we just had the best time!! I really enjoyed it and the best part is we got to meet Shelli and all take our picture with her. For those of you who don't know who that is she is the founder of Stampin Up! she was soooo nice!! SU put on an amazing production!! I was so fortunate to be able to go. What a great weekend but it was so sad to come home to a sick baby.

I know I am working backwards but then on Tues and Wed Mike and I went up to Disneyland for our 9 year wedding anneversary, we had a great time but I ended up getting really sick with a UTI and was in soo much pain that we went back to the hotel the first night at 6. But I got something over the counter to help with the symptoms until I could get my antibiotic and that helped a little so we could enjoy the next day. We had a good time I just wish I would have felt better!!

So that is what has been going on here!! What a CRAZY week it's been!! But I have had some great times with my hubby and going to the SU convention.

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

I LOVE disneyland. We are going for our 10th anniv in May. Yepee. Hope everyone in your family is feeling better.