Friday, February 15, 2008

Off to Murrieta Hot Springs : )


So this weekend I am going to a retreat up in Murrieta Hot Springs with our church. I am SUPER excited and can't wait to get up there. Poor Mike will be home with the kids for 3 days and 2 nights all alone with 3 kids. I will be praying for him. So I can't wait to get away and hear some amazing speakers and Carisa and I are going to be bringing some of our scrap booking stuff so maybe we will get a chance to make some stuff!! Oh I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!!

Luke is feeling much better, thank God!! Poor baby, he is finally healthy!! But now it seems like I may be getting a bug!! Bummer!!!!!

My kids have been so amazing lately... or maybe I have just been more at peace and less stressed out lately, I am sure it's both combined. They are such a joy in my life and I am so blessed. My life has just been going really well lately and I am sure things are about to change, just because that's how things work and that's how life goes. But when things do change I know I will be at a better place and have much for grace in my life. I am doing this Beth Moore study and she is changing my life and opening my eyes to a different life. I am so excited to dive into it everyday!! I am sure that has a huge part to do with my peace.

Well I guess I better go do some laundry and get packing, 5 hours to go till I leave!!

PS the picture is just cuz the are cute, and I love the warm weather we are having, or were having : (

1 comment:

Sara Jones said...

I found your blog through Sarah B.'s page. I read on your profile that you hope to be a Jazzercise instructor... my husband used to work for Jazzercise (up until May last year...now he works at our church). Which center do you go to?

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi! I've just started blogging regularly here and I'm having fun meeting people and reading blogs.

CUTE kids, by the way!