Thursday, December 13, 2007

THEY ARE DONE!!!!!



I am so excited, they are finally done, the Lord is sooo good and faithful!! I only have to address and get postage for one of them and the other has been delivered, oh my gosh i am soooo excited!! Today is a day of rest... well sort of, I gotta clean my house and make dinner for the hubby. Poor guy through this whole thing he has been really supportive... well most of the time. Right now he deserves a clean house and home cooked meal!!

So through this whole thing I also had a meeting (which I almost canceled for being too busy, thank Jesus I didn't) with a dear woman of God that I respect dearly. We just had an open conversation of where I was with the Lord and layed it all out, wow that was a great place for me. Some of you know about my dreams lately also and I told her of my dreams and she really opened my eyes to what the Lord was telling me. It was truly powerful. So to wrap it up the Lord is calling me to a place of higher accountability and relation with him, without the rules and guilt and feelings of unworthiness. He wants me to have a deeper relationship and is begging me to know Him deeper and open up my life to have constant contact with him so that I can battle the spiritual warfare that is going on around me. I am contending for my son to get better and not get sick any longer (which by the way he has a yeast infection and ear infection right now... YIKES). So I just want to thank Cathy from the bottom of my heart and what an amazing woman of God she is and how she has opened my eyes and heart to the Lord. The Lord truly spoke through her that day and I can wait to see what the Lord has for me once I conquer this battle in front of me.

So a lot has been going on but it's this season for these things.

On a more personal note, most of you know also how much I dread the holiday's and this just proves another reason why, my sister is up to her stuff again. We planned on having Christmas Eve at our house with my mom and sister, well now she is doing her own thing and wont come and it's all because she doesn't like me, it's the holidays get over yourself for mom's sake. I love my mom dearly and she is caught in the middle of this stupid feud that I thought was over but will never be over because she doesn't want to let it go!! GET OVER IT!!! So it all is a long story but it just makes me mad when people wont let things go, grow up you are 7 years older than me!!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas season so far. I can't wait for my birthday and Friday!! SO FUN!!! A day when it's all about me!! I know that sounds bratty but when your a mom and everyday is about everyone else I love the thought of a day all about me!!

Love ya all

No comments: