Friday, December 28, 2007

It's not Christmas anymore : (


This is the first year ever that i am actually sad that it's over. Whats wrong with me? This was the first year that things were chill and that we spent Christmas together as a full family (us and the kids) in our new house. I think that made it feel more real. I am sure that it helped that we had been trapped in the house for 4 days straight with barfing kids and a barfing mommy (that would be me). By the time Christmas day came around i was SOOO ready for some fresh air and to get out of the house. Again my hubby stepped up to the plate, he is some amazing guy!! He took care of us and the 3 kids as we got sooo sick. What a trooper, and he managed to not get sick also. WOW!! So we just had a super blessed Christmas and I still have a turkey and all the fixings in the fridge waiting to be eaten. We were supposed to have Christmas Eve dinner here and that got canceled. Anyone up for dinner?

Besides the holidays and the busyness of that, we went to the pink pineapple for my birthday (I know it's been a while since I wrote). Us girls had the BEST time. I think it was my favorite birthday for sure. We started the night by getting my nose pierced!! I finally talked Mike into letting me get it done... so I thought (long story). Then we went to Pat and Oscars then off to good old Starbucks. Then we started the best night of 6 hours of shopping, scrapping, card making and best Friends!! I think I am in love with the girls in my life!! Yes I think I am!! Thank you all who came you guys are the best. We had such a great time that we will be doing that at least once a month, maybe twice if we can talk the hubbies into it. The next date it set for Jan. 11Th!!! Can't wait, start planning those projects now girls!!


So that's about all here I guess, OH I guess I should share something that I have been wanting to write for such a long time and that is all about my favorite thing beside Stampin Up is Homemade Gourmet, I have the best demonstrator in the world and I just wanted to share with you how much easier my life is with these products. I always have dinner on the table on time... well close to being on time every night and I LOVE the meals. It's kinda like Super Suppers or Dream Dinners but SOOOOOO much cheaper. Our family of 5 eats the WHOLE month for only $300.00 worth of groceries. I am a HUGE fan and I signed up for the preferred membership and I get send to my house random meals, all I do is add the ingredients sick it in the oven or my favorite the crock pot, make a quick side and then dinner is ready. Now I LOVE LOVE LOVE to cook, but with 3 little kids I don't have much time for it so this makes my life so easy and with little effort and I still get to enjoy cooking too!! So if you wanna know more message me or comment me about it or check out her web site at www.familymealstogether.com or Gina's link (on the right side of my BLOG) to her BLOG with hundreds of helpful tips!! Gina will help you with all your meal planning needs and plus she is the best friend that you will make beside being a great person to help with your shopping needs. Check it out, OK that's all for my sales pitch, look back for more since I am going to start sharing with you all my "crafty" meals. BTW what spurred me to write this is I GOT A BRAND NEW CROCK POT for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The little things in life that make me so freakin happy!!

Love ya all

2 comments:

Youthleadergina said...

you are just so sweet! You made my day! And I need a better day. (-;

Youthleadergina said...

I always get sad when Christmas and days at Disneyland are over!