Wednesday, December 5, 2007

How can one mom be so excited??


So it's time for my birthday and I am soooooo excited (which I am usually not that excited since Christmas overshadows my birthday) but I have planned a girls night out with my favorite girls, Kelsee, Gina and Carisa. I can't wait it will start with hopefully stopping off at the tattoo shop to get my nose pierced and then going out to dinner with Kelsee and then off to the Pink Pineapple for 6 hours of scrap booking fun!! I can't wait!!! We can even bring in wine coolers, how cool are they!! Anyway Kelsee and I are going to start packing up our stuff now we are so excited!! So anyway, life is god now I just have to convince my hubby to let me get the nose piercing... what to bribe him with.... hmmm a girl has control.

So besides the birthday things are going good here the Lord has really been faithful to me lately and changing my hardened heart and I am so grateful that we serve a God that is patient with us when we are throwing our fits of rage, He is the perfect model of a earthly Father. I have been trying my best to do my devotionals and get into the Word and the Lord has blessed me with patience and an ability to get things done faster and more efficiently. I love it!! He came to me at a helpless place in the shower just asking Him to come from behind the veil that he was behind just waiting and watching me throw my fits, He met me there at my desperate place in the shower. I actually at one point told the Lord I had given up on him and that i wasn't going to try to talk to him anymore, He must have laughed at how ridiculous that must have sounded and me throwing my fit well knowing that it is too natural to have him in my life daily to turn away so easily. So I am just so thankful that I am coming back to a place that seeks Him daily and is devoted to the God that has been waiting for me and never gave up on me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! I am so excited! Can't wait! What else can I say :)