Monday, December 3, 2007

Help...

It's 12:30 and Luke has been crying since 9:30 for no apparent reason. I am so tired!! I hate this part of being a mom!! It's so hard to see your baby crying because something is wrong and you don't know what it is. I am so tired!! Then in the morning I have Jazzercise and then I have to watch my neice till 3. Lord please help her be good tomorrow!!!!!!!

I only have 400 more Christmas and Milk bank cards to do!! I am not very busy and I don't need much sleep right? I have a sink FULL of dishes which I thought the hubby was going to do since he said he would help pick up this weekend so i could get some cards done. I am overwhelmed and I would have LOVED a little help with the house work since all I am doing lately is making cards (which I don't mind doing) and I am watching Shara which latley has been really difficult. I just dont know if I can do ALL these things anymore. A little help Lord just a little!! PLEASE. Today at church was a message on hope and the feeling of hopelessness and all I need right now is a little hope and some rest.

Looks like a break in the crying I better go and try and sleep!! Here's to hoping!! Thanks for letting me vent!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather I really can relate. Except for the 400 cards to make...I won't call you (sleeping) but when you see this give me a call. I will help with the cards this week if you need it. Let me know, Love ya

Mike said...

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. It is all too familiar to me also. I also tend to over-do myself. I recently gave up a babysitting job that I had because it was too much for me. I had a 1 year old 11 hours a day, 5 days a week. It might be a good idea to back off of one of the things on your list. I don't know what your situation is, but with 3 young children of your own it is really hard to take on watching someone else's on top of everything. Anyway, don't know if I helped but I hope you're feeling better!!
~Hugs~