Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Can't stand the cuteness!!




Ok so I love my kids!! I mean how cute does it get?? Luke is starting to talk so much he probably has like 40 words, but yes he only says then for us and Kelsee has heard it once. He says Kelsee perfectly, go figure he wouldn't say mommy but he would say Kelsee. But the other day my wish came true and he was walking around the house saying "mommy" in the cutest high pitched voice ever!! I love it. He even said "Love you" on Sunday!! Oh my gosh, it's so crazy how your little babies can grow up so fast!!





Then of course there are the days that your kids get into your stuff, now luckily this wasn't one of my stamp pads but yes Luke did get into the kids red ink pad and boy did he make a mess!! Good thing it wasn't a Stampin Up one!! But even with all the messes that I have to clean up and the waking up in the night, it all doesn't matter when I hear these precious JOYS laugh or sing. Wow what a mommas joy!!

Ok that's all for the gushing over my kids that I will do for now!!

On to something different, so I am still waiting to hear back from the doctors about my second series of blood tests to find out what's been going on with my body and why I am so fatigued. I am anxiously waiting and hope that something comes up so they can stop telling me that I am "depressed and I need to talk about what's going on in my life that triggers these symptoms". Whatever, just tell me whats wrong with me!!





Anyway I hope that everyone has a WONDERFUL Easter if I don't write till then!! BLESSINGS!!!

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

Your kids are soooo darn cute. I sat in the sunshine today with Jenna and she shared her pretzels with me and I shared my orange with her and it was a sweet moment. I just love my kids! It's like my heart gushes out LOVE for them. Praise the Lord for all our sweet little ones. Off to take my Juice Plus. Hope you get some energy from them!