Thursday, January 3, 2008

The new me...



Here is the new me, I got new glasses and here is a picture of my pierced nose. BTW for those who have your nose pierced be CAREFUL when drying off from the shower, a towel can come right up to your face and rip that ring right out of your nose and it WILL hurt. Just a little advice from this morning.



Here are some pictures of our New Years Eve party, we had a blast and we actually stayed up till 12. Love you guys who came and for those of you who ditched us poo on you.

2 comments:

Mike said...

You look so cute! I think I might be needing glasses soon too, for the first time ever. If I look half as cute as you then I'm happy! I started off the new year with a new me too, check it out!
Wishing you a blessed 2008!!

Youthleadergina said...

you look great. Love the look. A new look for heather and for the stampin up website. Sweet!