Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's been a while...




You can usually tell when I have a big order of cards or something to fill, I don't BLOG much since I don't usually have enough time in the day to take a shower so that is what I have been doing.

So as you can tell I wouldn't add a random picture of any dog unless it meant a new addition to our family. That is Bailey!! She is an AMAZING dog that our friends found on the side of the road, so now we are praying that no one contacts us about her (we put an ad on Craig's List) and that she doesn't have a "chip" we are taking her to check that out today!! So that is our new addition, she is the best dog we have ever came into contact with.

Mike has been working a lot but he is doing a great job and we are very proud of him in his new position.

I think that is about all for now, thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

Your kids are soooo cute!