Saturday, November 24, 2007



Here are some pictures of Super Play, our favorite place to go!! So I am really excited to say that Kelsee has joined my obsession with Jazzercise and is training to be a class manager!! Yeah!! Also Deb has also came in for a comp class and loved it and will hopefully be joining soon!! I love all my friends loving the things that i love!!


Anyway, I have been in a funk lately and I NEED to get some major girl time in so I am thinking either girl night out or starting something a little more consistant and doing a every other week bible study or get together. So let me know what you all think, I am in some desperate need on "my girls". My walk with the Lord is nearly gone and tomorrow we have to teach the youth and I feel not able to lead in a way that would be Glorifying to the Lord. So all that to say I guess if you want to get together then let's do it and also please pray for me I have lost all desire to even seek out the Lord. Thanks and off to being a mom I go... gotta love life.

1 comment:

Youthleadergina said...

I gotta get me some Jazzercise. I was all set to start up weightwatchers again and then one of my dear church ladies made my favorite pumpkin pie dessert (topped with Vanilla cake mix!) for youth group tonight and it killed me. I feel terrible! I hate it when I don't eat right. I get all grumpy and lame. Anyways. I need some Bible accountability too and should fess up like you have to what a loser I've been in my walk with the Lord too. Youth Group went well, even though I am not at all where I need to be myself.